2nd WBGF Club World Championship
Create Your 3-Player Team
- Any 3-Players residing in the same local club may form a team.
- There is no limit to the number of teams representing a club.
*New Team Rules Per WBGF Executive Board
- - A single player from outside the host country may join a host country team with no future restriction.
- - If two players outside the host country select a third player from outside the host country, the selected player is required to play for that team for two years.
- If two players outside the host country select a player for their third member, there is no restriction on anyone going forward.
WBGF Club World Championship (BMAB)
- Entry Fee
- $600 Total for Each 3-Player Team to Include:
- $300 Team Entry Fee
- $40 per player BMAB Entry Fee
- $40 per player Registration Fee
- $20 per player Transcription Fee (players may recoup $10 per match that is transcribed by Friday at Midnight)
- Side Pools
- Team Side Pool A $300
- Team Side Pool B $600
- Individual Side Pool $100
- Individual PR Side Pool $100, 110% return
- The Captain of each Team will designate their players as #1, #2, & #3 at Registration.
- In the Group Stage all Clubs will play 4-rounds of 9-point matches.
- Clubs will go head to head with a different opponent in each round.
- A Team wins a Round when they win at least 2 out of 3 matches.
- The total number of teams entering the event will determine the number of teams advancing to the Playoff/Knockout Stage.
- Clubs will play 11-Point matches in the Playoff/Knockout Stage.
- All matches will be played with clocks set to the standard 2-minute per point bank with a 12-second delay.
- All matches will be recorded and transcribed to electronic match files then analyzed by the current version of eXtremeGammon using BMAB settings.
- Only matches in the Group Stage will count towards the BMAB competition.